一直以为时间可以冲淡一切
一直认为自己可以好好过活
一直以来都不曾好好地珍惜
原来一直是个还没长大的小孩
原来一直还在忏悔中存活着
原来一直都无法原谅自己
原来一直还是放开不了
远走高飞了很久
离开了所有约束
走远了
快乐的自由 拥有了
过余的享受 太奢侈
释疑
原来依然惦记着妳
隔离多年最想念的还是妳
念妳所有的一切
好想再见妳一面
每次一闭上眼时
多希望我们可以
一起在梦乡遨游
周爷爷带来了很多人与事
让我睡觉也依然忙碌无比
每当梦醒后
才发现唯独妳不曾出现
多久没见 妳还好吗?
累积已久的话好想对妳说
想要让妳知道我飞行时的心情
妳永远是最好的听众
且能给我满意的解答
妳是最亲最信赖的人
没有你的宽容与大爱
我应该不会存在于世
好想和你聊聊天
何时才能再见面
就那么一次可以吗?
虽然知道根本不可能
但我真的真的很想妳
Good Charlotte- Emotionless
Hey Dad I'm writing to you
Not to tell you, that I still hate you
Just to ask you how you feel
And how we fell apart how this fell apart
Are you happy out there in this great wide world?
Do you think about your sons?
Do you miss your little girl?
When you lay your head down how do you sleep at night?
Do you even wonder if we're all right?
We're alright
We're alright
It's been a long hard road without you by my side
Why weren't you there all the nights that we cried?
You broke my mother's heart, you broke your children for life
It's not OK but we're alright
I remember the days you were a hero in my eyes
But those were just a long lost memory of mine
I spent so many years learning how to survive
Now I'm writing just to let you know that I'm still alive
The days I spent so cold, so hungry, were full of hate
I was so angry, the scars run deep inside this tattooed body
There's things I'll take to my grave, but I'm OK, I'm OK
It's been a long hard road without you by my side
Why weren't you there all the nights that we cried?
You broke my mother's heart, you broke your children for life
It's not OK but we're alright
I remember the days you were a hero in my eyes
But those were just a long lost memory of mine
Now I'm writing just to let you know that I'm still alive
And sometimes I forgive, yeah and this time I'll admit
That I miss you, said I miss you
It's been a long hard road without you by my side
Why weren't you there all the nights that we cried?
You broke my mother's heart, you broke your children for life
It's not OK but we're alright
I remember the days you were a hero in my eyes
But those were just a long lost memory of mine
Now I'm writing just to let you know that I'm still alive
And sometimes I forgive, yeah and this time I'll admit
That I miss you, said I miss you...hey Dad
聆听
10 years ago


0 oLeT:
Post a Comment