
Water dropping from the sky
It is tearing exact my heart
Trying so hard but still can’t
You are going so far so fast
I can’t ahold the way of yours
A route I am falling and aloof
Scratches all over but can’t feel the pain
I am dead what with your unheeding
My tears run down like razorblades
And you are not the one to blame
I’m falling apart and it’s not over
I will be your eudemon until the last breath lost
It is tearing exact my heart
Trying so hard but still can’t
You are going so far so fast
I can’t ahold the way of yours
A route I am falling and aloof
Scratches all over but can’t feel the pain
I am dead what with your unheeding
My tears run down like razorblades
And you are not the one to blame
I’m falling apart and it’s not over
I will be your eudemon until the last breath lost


0 oLeT:
Post a Comment