27/06/1988

This is my '‘actual’' date of birth..
Why do I said so..
Coz even my close friend also saying that I was born in June but not April..
Maybe I really not the age that you think..
Maybe I was born at a day that can’t be found from the calendar..

This is really giving me a great shock..
Followed by a disappointment..
I believe that she is my good friend..
that's what she always said..
She not only can’t remember but had forgotten..
Maybe I'm not the most important person in her list..
When u knew the truth, it really hurts..

Thank you..
My friend..
I will remember yours although you can’t remember mine..
You are my friend until the end of my life..
Once you are in my list you will stay forever..

I always believe that birthday is a day that you start a new journey..
And I have started and moved on..
Huu ~ ~

Again, thanks for all who had written me in your list..
Friendship Forever!!

0 oLeT: