Honey Moon

This is week 3 for my new sem..
But then I still dono what am I doin rite now.,
Life is still the same...
Jz the ppl that I meet is different..
Meet a lot ppl that is new for me..
Now I was lazy to hv a long talk wf any1..
Coz honey moon make ppl become lazy..
Now, went to sch is jz for class..
After the class jz hope can find some place that got a lot ppl pass by..
really enjoin watchin ppl walkin around..
See the way they walk, see the way they talk, see the way they act..
Now the opportunity for me to talk is getting lesser n lesser..
Suddenly knew that 1 of my friend stop for this sem..
Now, no1 can hv lunch wf me..
i think I hv to hv my lunch alone if I cant get any1 to company me..
hope all will be fine soon..but, that jz a hope..

0 oLeT: