After taking this photo, my beloved Thorn was kicked by the cat and it was broken. It was dropped to the next door and I missed the chance to ask my neighbour to keep it for me. They throw it away to the rubbish bin! Oh ~ ~ ~
Do you know, I spending a lot of time to plant and look after. Why don’t you just keep it for me or ask me before you throw. Although its look normal for you but for me not. The thorn is a life too, how can you hardhearted to end their life so badly? Most of the human being nowadays does not take care about our greenness! Please! Everyone, we have to start to plant more, stop chopping down the trees, and stop polluting!
Saddest, another Thorn also gone, why don’t the cat kick my plant to my house but to the next door?
Fate???
Now, I only leave a small Thorn with me. The one I had rite now.


1 oLeT:
mind i leave sum comment here?hehe
hmm..i ll say u captured da 'forever beauty' of ur plant...
its nice..i do think green plants wit no flower have their unique n pretty side
yea..its quite sayang b'cos of da good job done by tat cat..haha..mayb u shd put in safer place nextime^^
enjoy planting anyway!!
Post a Comment